Monday 18 April 2016

Salmon with Feta and Capers



Heads up everyone - you know what time it is.... it's Slimming World healthy recipe sharing time!!!

Todays recipe is our fishy favourite salmon.  I love salmon, I love it whole or flaked into a salad... it's just really tasty.  Another two things I also love is feta and capers.  If you share a greek salad with me, be warned you'll be fighting me for the feta on the plate.

Anyways.  A really quick meal which will take no longer than 25 minutes to prep and dish up.  What you'll need is;
- Salmon fillet (plus some seasonings for it if you wish)
- Feta cheese
- Capers
- Vegetables of your choice

And here's how to create it;

- Start off by pre-heating your oven to 180 (fan oven for me but just read the instructions on the fish).  - Take your boneless fillet of salmon and a baking tray and what I usually do is take my tin foil and make a little parcel for the fish.  I place the fish in, season with pepper and herbs - lemon juice too!  I then throw on my healthy extra A choice which is the 45g of feta.  You can cook it with the salmon or you could crumb it over cold afterwards if you wish.  I then pop on about a TBS of capers on top.
- I seal up the parcel and pop into the oven for 22 minutes.
- Whilst that is cooking away I prepare my veggies.  Photographed I have courgettie, brussels and baby corn which I steamed.
- when the timer on your oven beeps your salmon will be cooked. Serve with the veggies and you're done. Enjoy!

XAX

Where can you find me??









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Start Today, Get Fit!. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig