Wednesday 19 August 2015

New Read | Eat. Nourish. Glow.


Ok, so I'm slightly obsessed with my new read.  Amelia Freer's Eat. Nourish. Glow. is a book once you pick up to read, it's very hard to put back down on the coffee table.  As they say, once you pop, you can't stop!  Amelia's name is one that has been floating around for a while and I was desperate to find out more.

I'm one of those people who are always searching and gathering information especially on subjects like nutrition.  Amelia is a fully qualified  nutritional therapist and her book covers 10 points and they all talk a lot of sense.   You eat due to boredom and the need for a distraction...  SO TRUE!! 

I'm only a couple of pages in but I can tell this will be life changing read.  I have sticky tabs at the ready so I can mark my favourite pages.   I plan to write a follow-up post where I will do a more in depth review when I have read more.  I am quite excited! 

XAX

Where can you find me??

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Start Today, Get Fit!. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig