Monday 6 July 2015

Help!



I'm really struggling right now.

In the last 4 months I have gained just under one stone (10lbs to be exact) and I'm really struggling with that fact.   This is the most I've ever gained since I was my fattest in 2011...a whopping 13st.02lbs.  And I'm only 5'1 tall so as you can imagine I was FAT!

Personal issues,  not eating very well
 and lack of exercise has been the main reason for my gain.  I quit the gym and my personal trainer then Christmas and new years the  in March I was diagnosed with anxiety and stress.  I no longer cared about myself,  hence the weight gain.

Now I do care again and I can't see the light at the end if the tunnel.  I can't see my way out and I need help and I don't know what to do.

I have rejoined the gym but have yet to venture into it to start training.  I mainly need to sort my eating out but I just cannot figure out how.

Help!!

XAX


Where can you find me??


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Start Today, Get Fit!. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig